The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The results will be decided in a poll. I will set that up on October 15th. That should give everyone plenty of time to enter. The picture must contain a horse/pony/donkey/mule sleeping. You can post one picture per horse. This is just for fun. NO PRIZES. Sorry. Let the posting begin!
Please include the horse's name.
My first entry is Bart
My second is Radar
And third is Dozer

Attachments

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Lillie

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** Ok well I looked over the pictures and posts and I decided they had to be sleeping. If their eyes are open its ok, my horses wake up so I can never get them sleeping. The picture must be sleeping or just woke up.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i wil deff enter when i have time.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Its not really fair that the OP gets to put pictures in?? After all, she is the one judging?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If you read the first paragraph or two, You would have known I am not the judge, there is going to be a poll. Stop complaining.
I am not complaining. I just dont think its fair.:?

·
Super Moderator
26,591 Posts
Riley was at a show in this pic. I know there is more than one of Black but I couldn't help myself. And Sally isn't entered in the competition (the cat). I just thought she was cute.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Wasnt planning on it. THANKS.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Woah, Icrazyboutu, chill. Jillyan was just confused. No need to chomp her head off!

Cute pictures everyone. Wish I could get one of Cricket sleeping. She always wakes up and goes o_O "Put your camera away while I'm snoozin, woman!"

haha

She always seems to fall asleep in the most akward positions. Like on her back with her legs up. LOL, she's a silly bean.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts