The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a palomino colored horse and a black western saddle. I was thinking either burgundy or hunter green?

Thoughts?? Ideas??

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Navy blue!!! But I like hunter green too. If you didn't have a black saddle, I'd say black...cause it looks classy on some colors.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
i use all navy blue tack on this guy. i know that my friend likes to use hunter green on her pali tho and it looks good too.
pic0007.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My guys almost the same shade, although his winter coat is a little bit lighter. I think I might cave and get both and then rotate hahaha I'm the worst with decisions!

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
haha yeah i HATE when he dapples in the winter cuz he keeps his normal gold color and has a buch of giant white spots but oh well gotta love the guy. i tried riding him in green for awhile but it was my mares show colors so i didnt want the same for him which is why i use blue on him.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I really love pink on palominos but you seem like you wouldn't like that lol I think turquoise is really pretty aswell! If I could choose one, I would choose navy blue :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahahaha no way i love pink but id feel silly putting it on a boy horse :p

and turquoise is my fav color!!!! i think thats what im going to get him! im glad someone has the same taste as me! hehe

right now i have

navy hatler & lead rope & polos
burgundy halter & lead & saddle pad
hunter green saddle pad
black western saddle

can you tell i couldnt decide? hahaha i still cant!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha yeah i HATE when he dapples in the winter cuz he keeps his normal gold color and has a buch of giant white spots but oh well gotta love the guy. i tried riding him in green for awhile but it was my mares show colors so i didnt want the same for him which is why i use blue on him.
really? i love dapples! maybe its because i love polka dots! hahaha imagine.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I think burgundy or navy blue would look good on him. Hunter green would be nice, but I feel way too many horses already have that colour. LOL I love to be unique.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.