The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start a contest :D

Post your best Trotting photo. It has to be under saddle.

The rules:
1) It has to be either your horse or the horse you are leasing/riding
2) or your photography
3) No manips other than basic cropping is needed
4) once the poll has been started, you HAVE to submit 1 vote for your favorite picture(cannot vote for your own). No cheating please!
5) Only 1 photo!

Have fun!

This contest closes on the January 26 at midnight, the poll will be started on the 27th and will go on for a week following.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm not sure if this picture will be ok? It's the only good one I have and it was saved over the original.

This is me riding EPL Censational, buckskin warmblood mare.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I bought this pic, I just haven't gotten it yet. Excuse the "proof".

Untitled4.jpg

·
Registered
852 Posts
this is the best pic i have on this computer, excuse my back, i have a back injury and i was just getting back into riding after i had not been for a month or so bc of throwing my back out

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
I love this photo. Denny was 6 weeks off the track and doing great. Tiff Fehr (FehrGroundRanch here) came out and the setting was perfect with the leaves turning... love this photo. All credits to Tiffanny Fehr.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I love this photo. Denny was 6 weeks off the track and doing great. Tiff Fehr (FehrGroundRanch here) came out and the setting was perfect with the leaves turning... love this photo. All credits to Tiffanny Fehr.

Stunning photo!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
This is a photo of me and Buddy, on an endurance ride :)

REALLY bad position, but gee that bag got heavy after a while! :lol:
IMG_2500.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
Me and Jo the pony on our first ride together. He is not mine, but I am training him for the therapeutic riding center that I volunteer at. Such a fun little guy.

Jubilee

Edit: Found a pic I like better

1 - 20 of 50 Posts