The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sell my barrel horse but having no luck since fb deletes all ads. Any tips on the best way to sell now?

·
Super Moderator
10,045 Posts
I like word of mouth and local ads. Print ads. Friends with higher end ranch horses use ranch world ads. Print and digital.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Ranch World Ads, Equine Now, Horseclicks, Dreamhorse, and others.

Try Barrel Horse World. It took me one second to find it (googled "barrel horses for sale", top hit) so if I can find it so can anybody else.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Make a video on YouTube and post it on Facebook as a link. Otherwise it isn't allowed. But you can still list horses. I saw one that made me laugh. Lawnmower and little weed eater for sale.... Something else equally amusing.

·
Registered
7,717 Posts
Trying to sell my barrel horse but having no luck since fb deletes all ads. Any tips on the best way to sell now?

For a barrel horse, pay for an ad on Barrel Horse World. Do be advised that you will get some spam emails. They don't have anything to "make sure you are a real person" before getting to send an email, so the spam bots like it.

NOT recommending Craigslist but do you have any similar websites in your area? We have a local community website that lets you post ads for free, and very popular for horses in my area.

You *can* still sell on FB, but you have to be careful. There's still quite a few pages out there.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Any of the barrel horse sites would be my recommendation, just make sure to look at some ads first so you price competitively. I've been looking on CL a bit recently, but Equine Now tends to have the same ads for my area at least.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.