The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ! i was just wondering what the best and worst thing you got for christmas was ? the best thing i got was a new room set - new furniture & paint and every thing . and the worst thing i got was probably an ugly sweatshirt my moms friend got me ; but i can always turn it into barn clothes :) what about you guys ?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
My best- Wii fit plus or ipod touch cant decide ...or rollerblades (ok, those are my top 3)

My worst- Bump-its (for your hair) they dont work at all!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
best - my netbook !

worst - the toddler game my uncle got me & my sis, clearly he has no idea how old we are...seriously there was a 3yo on the box....that was a bday present too but still...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Best- Window Tint for the new Duramax or my new TomTom....and of course the Duramax was my christmas present to myself LOL

Worst-awful looking clothes...

Nate

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Best- a saddle and show jacket

Worst- a fiber optic light up unicorn with a creepy looking woman riding it. I got it from an ex, before he was an ex. I bought him a gaming chair and he gets me a $15 unicorn. I usually dont care about what people spend, but dont go shopping for your girlfriend's christmas present at the dirty ******* flea market.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Best - Well, I got a lot of bests :). A netbook, flatscreen TV, new room set [with paint and junk], an iTouch, andd my new tack set for my Princey Boo!

Worst- A book Grandma's friend got me, she always gives me books =/

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
The best - Money.

:oops: I don't like to complain about gifts, but... The worst - A bathrobe or a pair of fluffy socks. I just don't like wearing a bathrobe and those fluffy socks are nice at first, but after few washes all the fluffiness has gone and the socks turn unpleasant to wear. Then them just stay few years in my wardrobe before I decide to throw/give them away.

·
Registered
610 Posts
The best gift was actually my daughter's reaction to her gift (saddle, pad, bridle, reins, groom equipment, etc). The worst was from my mother in law, and there were 2. I am allergic to wheat and she got me some cookies (first ingredient wheat flour) and brownie mix (first ingredient, wheat flour). Is that a hint or what?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Best-Money!!
Worst-The present my cat so kindly gave me which was cat sick.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Best: Electric Jack for my trailer and another battery for it. Yeah, no more cranking.

Worst: more ornaments for the tree.

Happy New year to all my riding friends...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Best present: MY HORSE DUSTY!!!!! (In my avatar)

Worst Present: Didn't have one this year, yay!

Best gift: Getting my cats back from emergency care and having them eat normally and get back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The male had something we haven't figured out yet--maybe a bladder infection--and quit eating. He was in emergency care for 2 1/2 days on IV. Then his sister freaked out without him at home and quit eating, too. My husband had to go visit his family in Nebraska without me because I had to be home with my babies.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.