The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I started texting this guy, and we were getting along great. We hung out Tuesday, and he said he had fun & that we needed to hang out more often.

Wednesday I was still texting him and I got my hair cut that day.. he said he liked it before I cut it but idk if that has anything to do with his current behavior.

So, he waved at me in the hall thursday. And I've heard he's been telling people we're about to date ("talking" as we call it round here) and that he likes me && such. Which, is fine, but I wish it were true :/

Because Thursday night I was texting him & he quit texting me and he told me he prolly wasnt going to the basketball game, so I didn't go. So then my friend says hes there. So I text him and just say whats up && such. And I was trying to leave openings for him to compliment me or even advance the conversation, but he was just being short and saying stuff like "ya.". ?????

So I asked him if he was going to the Christmas party tonight, and he never replied. However, when I went he was there && he waved & smiled at me, but thats all. He never really tried to talk to me, though him and his friend kept looking at me.

I don't know what the eff is going on and I really wish he'd pursue me..
or atleast text me back. Geesh.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
its funny you mention the haircut thing...lol i chopped off most of my hair (it was halfway down my back) so i chopped it off myself, haha my mum had to fix it, lol. and the guy i like still likes me... it probably isnt cuz of the haircut... and if it is, hes not worth it!
maybe its his time of month?!?

;)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I wouldn't say bipolar, sounds like he just doesn't know exactly what he wants or hes interested in someone else.

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, I wasnt serious about the bipolar thing :)
MAN PERIOD!! Lol,

But yea, I have blunt bangs now, and its alot different from my side bangs. But everyone says it looks cute and I like how fresh it is :)

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Haha, I wasnt serious about the bipolar thing :)
MAN PERIOD!! Lol,

But yea, I have blunt bangs now, and its alot different from my side bangs. But everyone says it looks cute and I like how fresh it is :)
oo i sued to have bluint bangs....that was the first time i cut my bangs...lol i have a history among my friends for doing spontanious things that no one will suspect, lol and taking risks....:Dhaha thats me

i definitly think its a man period!! lol alot of guys ive met have weird "times of the month or mood swings, lol

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, me too!! I guess I attract the guys that have frequent mood swings :)

And yea, I just wanted a changed, too. I get bored with my looks easily & I LOVE dramatic changes :)

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Dude, me too!! I guess I attract the guys that have frequent mood swings :)

And yea, I just wanted a changed, too. I get bored with my looks easily & I LOVE dramatic changes :)
me too!!! haha GOSH, and they call US moody!! lol
ya its so fun trying new random things!:D even ewhen they dont turnout quite like i want...:shock: bahaha

·
Banned
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha yeah, I love shocking people :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Honestly, if he is treating you like this then he is not worth your time. Just back off of him, stop texting him etc. Just sort of "ingore" him, and if he really likes you he will notice that your not talking or texting him.

I really liked this boy named Jacob back in highschool, he did the same thing that your guy is doing to you. I stopped texting him because I felt like I was wasting my time, especially since he didn't text me back or didn't want to hang out with me. Eventually he text me and asked what was going on with me.

Don't chase him, let him come to you

·
Registered
504 Posts
I agree ^^
But i know its alot easier said then done..
Has there been any progress with him?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts