The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be the wrong forum but, oh well.

14th win from 14th start! She has 3 starts left this season (total of 4) before she heads to the uk to take the big sprint races there.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Love this little girl!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks for posting the video, I didn't know where to find one! Wow, AND she completely leaves them in the dust! Way to go girl!

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Great video! I love how quiet the jockey is, you can tell she wants it all on her own.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for posting the video, I didn't know where to find one! Wow, AND she completely leaves them in the dust! Way to go girl!
She has done this each start, has beaten older horses whilst carrying more weight. The information on wikipedia is nothing short of wow. All of her races she has won from a minimum of 2 lengths up to 5 lengths.

Black Caviar (horse) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They interviewed a trainer from the UK who is out for the cups carnival and asked him his thoughts on her heading over there to race. Hi words "we don't have anything that can beat her" "the only thing that can beat her, is herself"

I love how the jockey and track work rider say she is just so calm and takes everything in her stride. I rode 2 horses that were out of Song Of Norway (Great grand dam) and they were the same. Sweet, calm and a joy to be around. We use to laugh that you could take them to Pony club one day, race the next and still have no change in mind set.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sport of kings? Psh! More like sport of queens!
The girls are rockin' 'round the world!

·
Registered
924 Posts
According to the pedigreeenquirery.com this Black Caviar has to her credit almost $4 million in winnings of only the first 12 wins in her career. I do so hope she doesn't go the way that Pharlap did!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, so far, she hasn't had mobsters shoot at her (they tried to shoot Phar Lap, to stop him from winning) and Arsenic is no longer used as treatments. Both horses trained at Caulfield The old stables Phar Lap was trained in is now houses and the spot where he was shot at is now apartments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts