The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16.5" Black Rembrandt dressage saddle. Nearly mint condition, has minor wear on the seat from previous owner. Ultra comfortable, you could go from shows to trail rides in it. Medium/Medium wide fixed tree.

Comes with brand new 30" black Collegiate leathers (not even worn in yet).
Also comes with a flashy show bridle with a decorative bit headstall. Comes with a thick 5" eggbutt snaffle, used maybe 5 times and show no signs of wear yet. Has brand new reins.
Also comes with a brand new black metal saddle stand.

Asking $550 for the full set OBO.

Saddle fit every horse we tried it on, from my well rounded QH to my instructor's high withered TB.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
few more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
you only ship to florida?

·
Registered
872 Posts
MAN, to bad that you dont want to ship the saddle! I totally understand though, shipping is a hassle. Maybe try your local craigslist, if you dont want to ship out of state. =]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Or take it to a local tack shop and sell it consignment. If youre in/near the Tampa area, JC Saddlery is amazing (I ride with the owner Jeanene!) or Pat's Tack (was the owner's neighbor!!) And howdy from one Florida rider to another!!! :) Isn't it nice to not have to worry about riding on snow or ice :p

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dunno about no snow or ice. This morning there was so much ice on the ground it looked like it could have snowed!

I have it on Craigslist. Its not costing me anything to store it so I'm not in any hurry. I just eventually need the money for future classes.

DressageLady..if you know anyone looking for a dressage saddle set please tell them about this!!!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I'm very very tempted. Hmm. I might just be able to convince my parents to get it for me as an early graduation present... I'm in FL by the way. I'll get back to you on this. Any chance you'd be willing to let it go for $500? It's a great deal, just a little tight on extra money right now.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you like it, I have no issues selling it for $500. If you wanted to put $300 down, you can take it for a trial and see how you and your horse like it and then just pay the rest the next day.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
That sounds awesome. Already PMed you, but I'll definitely get back to you if I can get the money for it.
:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Man, if only you did shipping! I'd snatch it up in an instant.

Hope you find a seller! With a deal like that, I'm sure you'll have no trouble.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.