The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to see my black Rembrandt dressage saddle. I purchased it only a few months ago and had to sell my horse shortly afterwords. The saddle is in near perfect condition with just the slightest wear in the seat from the previous owner. Comfortable enough to use on a long trail ride, nice enough to show with!

The saddle is a 16.5" seat. Fixed medium tree.
Comes with brand new 30" black Collegiate leathers (not even worn in yet).
Also comes with a flashy show bridle with a decorative bit headstall.
Comes with a thick 5" eggbutt snaffle, used maybe 5 times and show no signs of wear yet. Has brand new reins.
Also comes with a brand new black metal saddle stand.

Asking $400 for EVERYTHING!!
The saddle retails at $1800.00 alone!!!

Will allow a 1 day trial with a $350 deposit.
NOT TRADES.
Saddle fit both my QH and my instructors Trakehner.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I WILL SHIP THROUGH UPS FOR AN ADDED $75!!! (Saddle rack will not be included if shipped).

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Davenport. Ocala is around an hour or so drive but I would be willing to meet half way if you wanted to take it on trial

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Hey I talked to my mom and she says thats awsome but we dont have money right now. Other than that we would buy it. I'm still interested if you still have it when we have the money I will deffanitly be letting you know.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup yup! Let me know. I've had it for sale for a few months now so it will most likely still be here. Ha

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
As much as I want it. I hope it's not still there. thats not good for you. I've sold saddles before and waiting is no fun at all. Oh BTW do you have any pics of the bridle?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a few basic pics. Its a nice show bridle. Shows signs of use but is in very good condition. Black with white accent on the nose band. The brow band is very flashy with a copper bit at the center piece. It comes with brand new reins, only used maybe 5 times and a brand new 5" eggbutt snaffle D-ring bit. Also used maybe 5 times at the most.

Also added a picture of the black saddle stand. Brand new. Bought it when I got the saddle a few months ago. Zero rust.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, I would be willing to ship it out of Florida now since there doesn't seem to be anyone within FL interested. PLEASE ensure that the saddle size, is the size that you need as there will be NO REFUNDS if the saddle does not fit you or your horse.

Shipping is an extra $75 so that I can have UPS pack it for me. If it is damaged in shipping, UPS will be responsible.

The saddle rack is not included in the package if you want it shipped.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ack, I want it so bad! But I just don't have the money right now and I think I need a 17" seat. :sad: I hope you sell it soon. :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.