The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been holding on to these blankets in the vain hope that I will have a horse again, but it's time to let go. (It's weird how attached I've gotten to a bunch of blankets I will never use again...) I'm trying to buy a house and am scrambling to get some last minute down payment money, so I'm getting rid of ALL off my horse stuff. I will be listing more items as I clean out my storage locker, I have A LOT of stuff to get rid of.

All blanket have been stored in a Rubbermaid plastic tub inside my storage locker. They have been kept dry and clean. Everything will be shipped in a flat rate box or envelope if possible. PM for more info/to make offer.

Thanks for looking!

1. Horseware Ireland Rambo Rug: Purple and gray cotton cooler; appears to be minor sun bleaching, which is very confusing to me as it was only on my horse once. No rust on rings or front clasps. USA Size 78". $60 + shipping

2. Navy and royal blue Weatherbeeta cooler with neck. I LOVE this thing. I got it right before I sold my horse, only used three or four times. Basically brand new. Size "Full". $50 + shipping

3. Wool stable blanket (Brand unknown) Also in very good condition, does have farm name embroidered on the side, could come out very easily, and is very small. Front buckles in great condition, no fraying or rust, look new. $40 + shipping. USA size 75".

4. Lightweight turn out sheet, gray. Shoulder gussets, front buckles in excellent shape. No fraying, or rust. Good condition, some embroidering on the side that is partially taken out. USA Size 74" $40 + shipping.

5. Purple lightweight turn out blanket, more of a waterproof material than the other. Has tail cover and shoulder gussets. Also only worn once or twice. USA size 74". $50 + shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts