The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will take whatever is offered. I just want something I can put toward a nice synthetic saddle, be is $5 or $100.

It's a 16 inch seat, 4 inch gullet.

I have stirrup irons and a girth available as well.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am taking it to my instructor to see if she would like it for her Arab. I should know by Saturday evening if she does or not.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i'll make an offer if you wanna sell it. whats your highest offer so far?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've cleaned and conditioned everything. The stirrup leathers look WAY better, and the leather on the saddle, especially the billets, look a lot better-- even the folded ones.

It fits one of the horses at the barn PERRRRRFECTLY. But, for.. er, craps and giggles, we're gonna test it on my lease horse. That will be Wed.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its final test will be Wednesday, unless we're unable to burrow out of the snow at that point. I'll let you know then.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE: Flap is no longer folded under.
It has been extensively cleaned with saddle soap-- the stirrup leathers and billets are MUCH more flexible.
Also, my dad said that the gullet has been measured at 6 inches, not 4.

WILL ALSO TRADE FOR A HORSE-SIZED HEADSTALL(any condition, with or without reins) AND/OR FRENCH LINK SNAFFLE BIT(D-ring or Full-Cheek preferred)

The saddle SHOULD be tested on Sunday, so a final decision will be available then.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
english or western headstall? i have both id trade

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i can get pics of my english one. it doesnt have reins though. i can throw in a pair of split reins

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
bumping this incase yyou didnt see it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.