The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Try checking in the Equiery. It is available on line and in most tack shops in MD. It is free, and should come out around the first of the month.

What is your discipline? There are many that are "good". Just not cheap.

Columbia Horse center is always there for a fall back plan, but there are many others......

I used to board here, under a different owner...but as far as I know the new owners are good. It has a great location, backs to Schooley Mill so you can trail ride over to their ring or cross country course......I LOVED it when I was there.......fond memories. I also have a friend who owns Oatlands Stables in Montgomery County on Riggs Rd.....they have a FB page....LARGE H/J barn. Well respected and I woudl go back there in a heartbeat. You can also stop in at the Grey Pony tack shop on Highland Rd and check the bulletin board......GOod luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try checking in the Equiery. It is available on line and in most tack shops in MD. It is free, and should come out around the first of the month.

What is your discipline? There are many that are "good". Just not cheap.

Columbia Horse center is always there for a fall back plan, but there are many others......

I used to board here, under a different owner...but as far as I know the new owners are good. It has a great location, backs to Schooley Mill so you can trail ride over to their ring or cross country course......I LOVED it when I was there.......fond memories. I also have a friend who owns Oatlands Stables in Montgomery County on Riggs Rd.....they have a FB page....LARGE H/J barn. Well respected and I woudl go back there in a heartbeat. You can also stop in at the Grey Pony tack shop on Highland Rd and check the bulletin board......GOod luck!
I do H/J and want to start cross country but isnt really a huge need lol. And thanks!! and what barn where you first talking about after columbia horse? You didnt name it! Thanks!!!!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.