Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

This may I will be moving to college. Looking for a boarding stable has become an absolute nightmare. I have found a few places, but nothing that really compare to where he's at now (but obviously he can't stay). I have looked at probably every boarding stable in the area.

It seems as if everywhere I find is either too much $, too little turnout, or too far away.
I have yet to find my perfect fit.

I found one, that seems as if it's my best bet. A nice (yet laid back) show barn. Pictures were nice, horses looked decent. Facility was kept up. However, after reading online reviews and talking to friends who know- and had previously boarded there- that things aren't always what they seem.

In one review, a lady said her horse was shot and they did not notify her. Then said her horse developed a cough while there.

My friend, said the owners were arrogant and did not always have the best interest of the horse at heart. Her horses water trough had frozen over, and the owner developed an attitude when she called to notify him.

I am so confused with this decision. I have exhausted most options, and feel as if this is the only decent place left. But obviously you can sense my apprhension.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.