The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I really prefer boots that have some sort of hard covering for protection. Woofs are great for every day use, but lack the level of protection I like. I really love Nunn Finer cross country boots. They have carbon fiber tendon guards on the front boots and cannon guards on the hinds. HWI Dalmar boots are really nice as well and have the same sort of tendon guards and cannon guards as the Nunn Finers but they allow for more breathability.

Reactions: MIEventer

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really prefer boots that have some sort of hard covering for protection. Woofs are great for every day use, but lack the level of protection I like. I really love Nunn Finer cross country boots. They have carbon fiber tendon guards on the front boots and cannon guards on the hinds. HWI Dalmar boots are really nice as well and have the same sort of tendon guards and cannon guards as the Nunn Finers but they allow for more breathability.
Do you mean these? Nunn Finer Single Touch Closure Brushing Boots and Splint Boots | EQUESTRIAN COLLECTIONS.COM

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i really love woof boots, they are inexpensive, good in water, easy to clean, and last a long time !

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think Woof boots are the way to go. For the lower levels they are quick and easy - easy to keep clean, easy to put on and take off, and affordable. Barnsby makes a similar style to Woof and I love them just as much.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
if you REALLY want to get pricey, I have Sabre boots that are amazing, but too big for my horse. I'm hoping I'll be able to use them again one day!

LEG PROTECTION

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dalmar Eventing Boots ~ They are AMAZING. The price -really- stings at first but they are so worth it. I've come back 10+ times now and his legs are 100% cool & they have &great& protection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.