The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and Gator drug the arena and took a Sunday ride. Pretty dang boring unless you like watching people lope circles from a stationary iPod with a dirty screen. Later on we had an episode when his polo wrap came unwrapped and was dragging. He was absolutely sure it was chasing him and he reacted accordingly.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I want one of those tassels, Shu Fly, whatever you want to call it..My friends said they would laugh at me if I got one, but I think they are neat looking so I plan on getting one anyway..It's not a boring video..I have quite a few like it..

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like him, for whatever that's worth. You look pretty well suited and at ease on him. was he being a bit lazy?
Yes he fits me real good.
He is lazy in turnarounds. He'll go real fast if I ask him, but it's kinda wild because he's not good at them yet. Forward isn't really a problem though. He's runnin bred and I just now have him rating a little at a lope. For a while every movement, sound, and touch meant GO FAST to him. He did scotch up a little there loping, I think I stopped him 3 or 4 times in a row in that spot before the vid and he was anticipating.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want one of those tassels, Shu Fly, whatever you want to call it..My friends said they would laugh at me if I got one, but I think they are neat looking so I plan on getting one anyway..It's not a boring video..I have quite a few like it..
My wife made it. I never realized how much stuff we make until I got on these forums. They're not hard to make. All it takes is some copper wire and horsehair and an O-ring.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Pretty nice horse. I like those nice boring horses especially when I need to get a hard job done.

Reactions: smrobs
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.