The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of a BLM mustang that I trained, and now perform on, in shows all around the world.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
You should come to Ocala FL. The only cowboy entertainer we have is really not that good.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should come to Ocala FL. The only cowboy entertainer we have is really not that good.
Well, I would love to if you have any contacts there. I have been taking it slow this summer, except for semi local gigs. I am speaking to the people from the American Bucking Horse Registry right now about a schedule for 2013 for shows all over the U.S. and Canada. But in the mean time, I'm working on revamping my old website, and taking it up a notch.
BTW, do you know if you can post youtube clips on this forum?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Well, I would love to if you have any contacts there. I have been taking it slow this summer, except for semi local gigs. I am speaking to the people from the American Bucking Horse Registry right now about a schedule for 2013 for shows all over the U.S. and Canada. But in the mean time, I'm working on revamping my old website, and taking it up a notch.
BTW, do you know if you can post youtube clips on this forum?
well I don't have any contacts, but I do know that you are more than welcome to post youtube videos here!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I don't have any contacts, but I do know that you are more than welcome to post youtube videos here!
That's great! The reason I ask is I see so many people just wanting useful information on horse training, without spending the equivalent of buying a boat. So I wanted to make it a bit easier on them by posting some free youtube links on horse training. Unfortunately, all I have right now, until I get a new camera is a few videos of my horses and I performing. But, I will go ahead and post a few for kicks, if you would be so kind as to tell me how. I am kind of technologically challenged.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Promo Video

Here is a generic youtube video of one of ways I make my living with horses..........Performing. We have a lot of fun. And I will start putting some training tips on both youtube, and my newsletter in the future.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Fan of horse pictures

I am too a fan of horse pictures and love to capture them when I am free. Although I a technology challenged person, I do try my best to capture beautiful and praiseworthy photos.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wicked! Amazing pictures and video..Your horse is just gorgeous! If you want a new horse to train and play with you could always come steal my boy for a few months ;) lol j/k Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wicked! Amazing pictures and video..Your horse is just gorgeous! If you want a new horse to train and play with you could always come steal my boy for a few months ;) lol j/k Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum :)

Thank you very much. And your offer sounds good, but the drive does not. lol

·
Registered
49,233 Posts
Way cool! you are very skilled and I bet the live show is somethin' to see.
Do you play up Bravo a bit more? you can steal a lot of hearts by putting the horse in the spotlight more.

I bet it's going to be fun having you here. Welcome!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way cool! you are very skilled and I bet the live show is somethin' to see.
Do you play up Bravo a bit more? you can steal a lot of hearts by putting the horse in the spotlight more.

I bet it's going to be fun having you here. Welcome!

Thank you, it's fun to be here.

·
Banned
725 Posts
Woooo this is great stuff!! :)

That video up there screams Ford to me. Awesome music choice ;)

I'd be curious to see if they'd do something with the Ford Mustang and you and your horse. Course I'm guessing getting your boy into a trunk of a mustang as opposed to a truck bed would be a tad bit challenging ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woooo this is great stuff!! :)

That video up there screams Ford to me. Awesome music choice ;)

I'd be curious to see if they'd do something with the Ford Mustang and you and your horse. Course I'm guessing getting your boy into a trunk of a mustang as opposed to a truck bed would be a tad bit challenging ;)
Yeah, car versus truck might be a bit challenging. lol

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
wow. if your horses ever go missing...theyre not on my ranch....just sayin haha

p.s. you can never go wrong with a ford pickup (...well thats not true but im not allowed to speak ill of Ford....)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Pretty awesome stuff you do there! That sure took a lot of work from both you and Bravo. If ya ever come to Utah, let me know! Would be fun to see you and Bravo trick roping and riding in person!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts