The Horse Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
It's ridiculous. Do you realise how many contaminants are in plain water itself? what about your lawn, all the organisms in your grass, hay?!

What about the feed you give you horse? what about treats you may give him/her. You actually think it's all organic?

If what WE eat has not yet killed us, a 1,500lbs horse will be just fine :wink:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
:? Good point...im just saying it isnt good for them...and u should perhaps pick the healthier choice

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
It's all good :D

I am originally from Europe. Dried out bread there is a treat to horses. Whether it comes from your house or the store makes no difference.

:D

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yeah i know... its just yeh.As a treat bread is better then nothing, although i wouldnt base, or give my horse too much.

I acually heard a story today, my friends friend owns a old tb and she hasnt got many teeth. The owner gave her a piece of bread, that afternoon the next morning she was dead. The vet said she choked on the bread, the horse didnt have any thing to drink before hand and the bread got stuck in the horses throat. Causing it to choke, and die of stresss.....what a horrible death :cry: :cry:

I would stick to the horsy treats my self :roll: :?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts