The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. Its over. Kapoot.

.... But We're still living together. and in the same bed. I don't have enough money to leave and the reasons I broke up with him (aside from cheating on him which was an offset of the reasons) was because I want to be independent/experience other people.
So there you go, the day after our 3 year anniversary I left him. November 24th it was.

:-|
I just wanted.. to post about it I guess.
I don't have any details or anything.

I hate him and yet I love him..... and I hate myself and I'm having a bad time of it.

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
I believe it's rough.. If my memory serves me you posted a topic about this earlier too?

So listen your heart and feelings. If you felt inside you that there was something wrong with you two, then it perhaps was so and there was no reason to prolong the breakup anymore. It was better to break up now and let him go (when you don't have liabilities like children or marriage) than build more scenes and go deeper and deeper in that thing.

Hope you manage to have an apartment of your own asap. Could you or he sleep for example on a floor or a couch?

It'll turn better *hugs*.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Hey,

I didn't read your last thread about this, but could you stay at your parents or friends? I bet its hard, stay strong.

*hugs*

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
thats really hard im so sorry !! if you want to talk you can PM me [im sorta thinking of leaving my bf of 2.5yrs]

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Wow, that really blows. I don't even know what to say. I hope it gets better. Are you working right now? If not get a job quick, because you really do need your independence.

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Well umm thats harsh. I mean no offense but why would you post somthing like that?
This is in my opinion but cheating on your boyfriend is wrong and if you felt this way you didnt have to lead him on for 3 years.
I'm just saying please dont get mad or anything its an honest opinion.

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
How can you call it over if you still sleep in the same bed? Why not at least sleep on the couch?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
^^ agreed.
Id rather live on the streets or bum around with friends. You are more likely to get back together while you live there, and it seems like thats not a good idea.

·
Registered
504 Posts
^^ agreed again.
The last thing you need is to both be upset, feel loney etc and let thing lead to another and then before you know it you have a whole other problem on your hands.
You dont want the guilt of a one night or anything coz then your more likely to lead him on.
It must be really hard being in the same place the way yu used to be though. Could you maybe move back to wher your parents are? Could they help? Could he move out for a while untill you get your own place or money to move?
Just a few suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
^^Good post, jemmamalone.

And if that's impossible, can you even move to another room? Do you have more than just one room?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Well umm thats harsh. I mean no offense but why would you post somthing like that?
This is in my opinion but cheating on your boyfriend is wrong and if you felt this way you didnt have to lead him on for 3 years.
I'm just saying please dont get mad or anything its an honest opinion."

... I loved him for the entirety of the three years. I did everything and anything for him. I didn't lead him on. I was very much in love.

·
Registered
202 Posts
once you move on separately and go on with your lives, things will be great just you wait. You will ride again. This is just a speed bump in your life, a stepping stone to better things. You will look back in a year from now and say, "wow, that was the best thing I ever did". Your new life is awaiting you. good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts