·
Registered
8,167 Posts
meetings? wowo we only have one teen mum at our school :<

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hah, well she asked!

Answering questions seems to help so kids don't try and go find out on their own. Wasn't trying to be inappropriate or anything so I guess if anyone does have any questions, you can always PM me and I will answer the best I can. :)

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
my mum woudl kill me!!!

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
We had a fairly large number of teen pregnancies towards the end of my highschool career but there wasn't a big sex ed program there.

When I was in highschool in NJ there was a large sex ed program and it seemed to help. Part of that was probably because they gave you anamatronic babies who cried at all hours of the day to take care of. In the school I graduated you just got a 5lb bag of flower that girls would just set down and forget about.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
We had a fairly large number of teen pregnancies towards the end of my highschool career but there wasn't a big sex ed program there.

When I was in highschool in NJ there was a large sex ed program and it seemed to help. Part of that was probably because they gave you anamatronic babies who cried at all hours of the day to take care of. In the school I graduated you just got a 5lb bag of flower that girls would just set down and forget about.
We get those babies! It's kinda weird- but I think it will be fun:D It will be like playing "mommy" again. Don't read me wrong though, I am not stupid enough to actually want a real baby:lol:

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I never had the baby because I was a TA for the class. It was almost worse...
I had to pack like 80 diaper bags, then by the end of the third day I was getting students yelling at me because their baby wouldnt stop crying and they thought there was something wrong with it "like with the computer or whatever" :roll:

It does get the message across to some of them though.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I never had the baby because I was a TA for the class. It was almost worse...
I had to pack like 80 diaper bags, then by the end of the third day I was getting students yelling at me because their baby wouldnt stop crying and they thought there was something wrong with it "like with the computer or whatever" :roll:

It does get the message across to some of them though.
.....some......:lol:

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Some :roll: then you get the 13 year old girl who thinks it will make her get married if she gets knocked up by their boyfriend. It's like watching an episode of Maury unfold before your very eyes.

You stick with your robo-babies!

Thats one of the awesome things about horses. You tell a horse crazy teen she won't be able to have a horse if she gets pregnant and it usually makes them be a little safer.
Usually.

·
Registered
815 Posts
It doesn't have to be "impact", they can be broken doing something as simple as riding your bike.

Also, not everyone bleeds when it breaks either. ;)

THIISSSS!

Yes it CAN bleed when it breaks, but I broke mine long before my period and long before my first time because I was really active in martial arts and riding. It won't necessarily bleed at all, and it may not necessarily be painful either. It probably happens the most without people knowing it.

·
Registered
815 Posts
There are 3 or 4 teem moms at my HS
My school has the highest teen pregnancy rate in my state. I think top 10 in the country. At least 14 pregnant girls. And by pregnant I don't mean that they carry the pregnancy out, a lot of girls at my school have had numerous abortions it's repulsive.

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
we get them as well. I get it next year though so i have to have a boiled egg this year, but havent got it yet. probably not going to :D its for child studies.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
My school has the highest teen pregnancy rate in my state. I think top 10 in the country. At least 14 pregnant girls. And by pregnant I don't mean that they carry the pregnancy out, a lot of girls at my school have had numerous abortions it's repulsive.
Wow. It's even more horrible that they get abortions:-x

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Our school doesn't give the babies or the flour bags. Here is what out sex-ed program consists of:

"If you have sex you may get pregnant or an STD. -shows a couple nasty herpes pictures- Here, everyone take a condom."

:roll:
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
At least they give them condoms... The highschool I graduated from was pretty abstinence only so I also know a few girls who used abortions as birth control when they could have gotten condoms for free at our health clinic. :(

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Stop talking about sex everyone my computer is blocking some of these pages... *rolls eyes*

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
hahahah :D you started it!!! :D lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lol

As far as I know at my school, only one girl in the last 3 years has had a baby and she came back after she had her baby and finished her last year.
But there was a girl in my year who has had about 6 abortions (probably more by now) 1 miscarriage and got some std's off some 30 year old's, probably doesn't help that my school gives out free condoms.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm eagerly awaiting for a man to stumble upon this thread and become horrified. ;)

61 - 80 of 104 Posts