The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother, who is 15, had four of his football friends over the other day. It was dark and they were all having a bonfire. The one guy ( who I didn't like ) was chasing my goat around and running away for the goat to chase him. He was doing it to look "cool" but my goat saw it as playing so I didn't do a thing. The guy then stopped, turned around and held his two middle fingers up to my goat! He then laughed. I mean, who does that?!
My mom also saw it through the glass door and then she saw the look on my face. She said, "Sometimes they're going to do stuff we don't like."
So I didn't do anything. Should I have said something to the guy? Would you have done something?

P.S. I'm fourteen years old.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I know he didn't hurt my goat... actually he was messing with my goat's wiggly/broken horn which needs to stay still for it to grow sturdy, my brother told him about that... Anyway, I just wanted to know what others would do. It just bugs me how immature guys can be.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You haven't even seen my goat's horn. How would you know? My vet told me first hand that, as long as it's not being messed with or anything, it'll get sturdy. He didn't say those exact words, I just reworded it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.