The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She was 300lbs over weight when I bought her and after long works outs and time she's now her ideal weight for her size according to the vet. She's a happy healthy horse now with way more energy and willingness than she used to when she was fat and lazy. :D We're still building muscle but she's looking good I think!
(the second picture her head looks huge and out of porportion. It's not like that I promise)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah you'd never know it from the Before picture but she's shaped up nicely!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
She's looking MUCH better now and I'm sure she feels better as well. But that before picture is absolutely priceless!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's looking MUCH better now and I'm sure she feels better as well. But that before picture is absolutely priceless!
I love that picture! She just stood there and I almost fell asleep. She's still just as comfortable just not preggers looking. lol.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love seeing before and after pictures! Congrats she looks very fit now! Love drafts!
She's going to her first show in 4 years in May. She was busy being a mommy and had lots of time off before I got her so now that she's back in shape it's playdates and then possible a rated show next year. Not sure what though.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you! Thank you! As the weather get's nicer there will be a lot more pictures of her.

·
Registered
191 Posts
She is looking great. I love drafts also, big and lovable. BTW I love your profile pick. the quotes from the espresso stand are great, I've always wanted to ride my horse through a Micky D's or something.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I took her through the DQ down the street once, that was pretty fun. The espresso stand is closer though so it's easier to get to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts