The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! well, all the great artists on here have inspired me to start drwing. I sketsch sometimes when I am bored but not that ofter and I just do it from memory. Would anyone be willing to let me draw there horses?? I would love to do a show arabian flaging its tail when troting or cantering but all horses will be attempled :). So, just find the most magestic picture of you horse, make sure it is big, and I'll do the rest! The things I am looking for are some of horses moving and some of horses sqaured up and looking for a blue ribbon!! PLEASE FIND THE BIGGEST PICTURE POSSIBLE!!
thank you,
trIplecrOwngIrl

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I wouldn't say he is majestic, but definitely would give you a challenge on proportion and perspective! Plus he is darn cute!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Sorry about the one with the tree in the way and the burry one but you can still see the basic body structure lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow wveryone!! ok I'll get right on them!! And I apoligize in advance that my drawing isn't very good :(. Oh well, i try!

Waiting List:
1. myhorsesonador
2. honeysuga
3. sixxofdiamonds
4. annalover
5. Ariat164

THanks and I'll get started right away!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Heres my favorite picture of my horse, but its not really big.

Attachments

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
myhorsesonador, I am done with yours!! I am very disapointed with sonya. Mabybe I will try again later :(. I will include the pics at the bottom :)

waiting list:
myhorsesonador-DONE!
1. honeysuga
2. sixxofdiamonds
3. annalover
4. Ariat164
5. AQHA13

btw- feel free to give constructive criticisame!!

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
honeysuga, I am 1/2 way done with yours :). Hier is the sketch. All that is left is to color and perfect the shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
k, sorry bout that first pic the computer made it weird :S

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
hello! I know you've got a list, but if you are still doing them, I'd love a picture of Cheyenne! Pics are in my barn. There's this one picture of her looking to the left with blue reins on and it's only her head. could you NOT do that picture? I have a lot of people drawing that one lol
thanks!! p.s. take your time, I don't mind waiting :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts