The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for a stable sheet for my gelding to wear overnight before shows during the summer and when traveling and wearing full time at multiple day shows in the fall. So nothing too warm. I want something EXACTLY like this...Mio Stable Sheet - Horse Sheets from SmartPak Equine, EXCEPT Rambo brand blankets just don't fit my horse at all, which stinks because I love the brand and think they are beautiful blankets. Usually Schneider's is my go to for blankets, but they are sold out of all the sheets in his size. I love Schneider's, but man are they bad at restocking. Every other sheet i find seems to be either cotton or a polyester/cotton blend. I really want something that is silky!
Help, please :/

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Check out sstack.com. I find all my blanket needs there.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I had great success with the cutback version of the Schneider's nylon sheet that was posted.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
36,075 Posts
Schneiders are really well fitting - I use the cotton type sheets they do, but they do sell out fast because they are good

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Schneiders are really well fitting - I use the cotton type sheets they do, but they do sell out fast because they are good
Apparently my horse is just the oddball that doesn't fit anything lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
72 Posts
I believe Dover sells some McAlister stable sheets that aren't cotton or poly blend. I can't attest to their durability or fit as I've never used them, but do know they have many options.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.