The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can YOU see a difference?

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Dressage10135 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I've had a few lessons with a great instructor and I was wondering if any of you could tell a difference in my position in just the few weeks I have been working with her. The first pic is from before I started lessons with Mary, the second pic is from a couple weeks ago and the third pic is from yesterday. Let me know if you see a difference, good or bad, and what else I should work on! thanks! :D

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Just the fact that you are learning from someone you seem to have good chemistry with and are concentrating on making the necessary changes proves you will undoubtedly improve. I dislike pictures for riding critques, I'd much rather see videos! I don't have a video camera either, my birthday is soon! Keep up the good work!

#6 ·
Hey good for you!
I can see some differences. And I like that your instructor has you on a loung line. I found those types of lessons so valuable.
I agree with Seahorseys about the video's. I started to video my lessons and I would go home and watch them and then watch the next day before another lesson. It really helped me improve in leaps and bounds.

Yay for you!!!
HP

#9 ·
Oh yah! Right away I saw a straighter back, hands with thumbs on top, and legs more underneath you and stretched down. You no longer look quite so much like you'd fall on your butt if the horse disappeared out from under you.
Good job!!

One thing hasn't changed, though. You still have an adorable horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.