The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a website I found that you can chose the colour of your horse and add tack!!! Pretty Neat. Drag the tack that you want up to your horse. (I thought you had to click on the tack, but you have to drag it. If you let go of the mouse button you won't lose that tack piece, it will stay on the screen where you let the mouse go).

Snafflez' HorseMaker: Halters & Coolers... What color looks good with your horse?

·
Registered
17,077 Posts
Neat!

This took forever to do.. they need pre-made pintos lol!

I already have his 'best' colours :) the rest look weird, especially bright orange and yellow.

But pastel yellow looks cute, so does dark red/wine

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, they need more horeses (Nothing in there looks even close to my appy) and they also need to have the products set up differently. They are so hard to grab from the bottom of the page. But Hey, It's a good start.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh Cool. I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out. They also have a bunch more like Showmanship.

Original Horsemaker, Western, Western Performance*, English, Showjumping*, Cross Country*, Hunters*, Driving Harness, Endurance, Horsewear, Showmanship*, Seasonal

Oh there's little links on the top, "western" and "english" and you can pick tack out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.