The Horse Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got over to the family farm to take some more pics :) They're not great but they're the start of many more to come. It's odd having a new horse and only having seen him a few times now... I'm hoping to trailer him out to his new barn this coming weekend if the weather breaks (not trailering in -40 thank you very much) where's he's not an hour and a half away.

Horse Mammal Mane Mare Horse supplies

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Horse supplies

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Mare

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Stallion

He whinnied and ran right over looking for scratches last night- a very personable fellow so far. And fearless. He is calm and relaxed but spends most of his days running, just for fun... He's a joy to watch. I'm very pleased with my decision to purchase him and looking forward to starting endurance training :) Thanks for letting me share.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone! :) and LOL I am... but oddly that's not how I found the name. I didn't think of it till I found it on a "Regal" name list- the angel of Thursday, travel and new beginnings. I'm good with it either which way supernatural Cass is awesome haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
14,981 Posts
That is a nice name, I like it. He looks happy, you look happy, that's what I like to see!

Reactions: Ashkat128
1 - 9 of 9 Posts