The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all, I finally got some pictures of her jumping! If everything goes well until May, I might possible show her in a couple fence classes, but we'll see.
Okay now time for some pictures, oh and no comments on how the jump is built.:p

^^First time o_O

^^Second time -.-

^^Third time <3333

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Cool pics. I like the jump idea, gonna steal it & say I invented that style of cross pole, hehe.

Reactions: Dark Intentions

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
That's so cool! If I knew anything about training jumping horses I would have loved to have started my older anglo arab on them. He LOVED to jump whenever I let him.

Now you just need to convince your parents to let you do SOHSET. -winkwinknudgenudge- :lol:

Reactions: Dark Intentions

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's so cool! If I knew anything about training jumping horses I would have loved to have started my older anglo arab on them. He LOVED to jump whenever I let him.

Now you just need to convince your parents to let you do SOHSET. -winkwinknudgenudge- :lol:
Thanks, and I know right?! I think I'm gonna ask them that if I can join for my 16th birthday, that way they can't say no, lol. Oh and did I ever responded to your pm? I can't remember.>.>

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Thanks, and I know right?! I think I'm gonna ask them that if I can join for my 16th birthday, that way they can't say no, lol. Oh and did I ever responded to your pm? I can't remember.>.>

LOL, I don't remember either. xD And that's very sneaky of you. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts