The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Saddle had slipped back a little after lunging and boy does this snaffle taste funny!!

I will roll right here to get my blanky nice and dirty for you

Aaahhh that roll was nice, nap time! (don't you love how he has ripped his blanket?? don't ask me how he does it :?)

ZZZZZZzzzzz *carrots* zzzZZZZZZzzz

I'm awake I'm awake (check out that hanging lip!)

well.. maybe I'm not...

Yeah nvm, hit the snooze button please

U really like that camera huh??

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
He looks very comfortable with the saddle on. And great narration with the pictures!!! I wish we had grass like that here. As it stands, I THINK there's grass somewhere under all the snow...lol.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He looks very comfortable with the saddle on. And great narration with the pictures!!! I wish we had grass like that here. As it stands, I THINK there's grass somewhere under all the snow...lol.
I couldn't live in the snow I am a whimp! LOL oh and Cherokee is a girlie girl lol no big though you can't always tell by names.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, my horse totally destroyed his blankie. I have no idea how he does it. Such a brat!! LOL!!
I know right?! I am going to just patch this one up come summer time lol.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice. :) i like the Lamas (or alpaccas(sp?) ) in the background aha
:)

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Dartanion is adorable! Of course, that's probably because he reminds me so much of my mare, Ricci. They look oddly similar, but maybe that's just them being black and white paints? Lol.

I just love the napping pictures. And your little one is adorable!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dartanion is adorable! Of course, that's probably because he reminds me so much of my mare, Ricci. They look oddly similar, but maybe that's just them being black and white paints? Lol.

I just love the napping pictures. And your little one is adorable!
OMG they do!!! that is so trippy! LOL. Ty for the complements!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts