The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the stall sign is complete and hanging on miss mare's stall. I was kind of bummed that the bar covered my horse :(. I tried putting it on the metal bars but it looked weird to me. Oh well!

Here's two pics when I put it on the metal above the bar:

And here she is in her stall after I moved it:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow great job!! I was following your other posts but am glad you posted the final result. It looks great! Im working on one but it's not as fancy as yours. :) I love it!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Where did you buy the supplies for this? Just wondering, I'm very tempted to make these as gifts for my horsie friends lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone!

I got the supplies at two local craft stores - Joanne Fabrics & Michael's Crafts and Things. I thought about making them/selling them....if anyone wants one, let me know :p

Darkintentions...or rather...Cheyenne... Awesome name :)...Cheyenne's name was "Faith" when I got her but she didn't really know her name and is young enough so I changed it to Cheyenne. I love the name and it fits her so well.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I got the supplies at two local craft stores - Joanne Fabrics & Michael's Crafts and Things. I thought about making them/selling them....if anyone wants one, let me know :p

Darkintentions...or rather...Cheyenne... Awesome name :)...Cheyenne's name was "Faith" when I got her but she didn't really know her name and is young enough so I changed it to Cheyenne. I love the name and it fits her so well.
Thanks.:) I love the name Cheyenne, too! It def it fits her. I know a couple other horses name Cheyenne, actually I rode one, lol, and almost bought her, lol.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I'm hoping to attempt to make one soon...thought of buying those wooden farms that you can't paint and paint the horse to look like my Ransom..just an idea because I don't know how else I would get a wooden horse figure lol
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.