The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have spent months puting together these costumes and we finally tried them on the horses today!! the parade is December 5th and the horses don't mind the costumes at all. so here they are! and no they arn't finished yet. we still have tons of bells and sparkly things to add!! and also you guys can post pics of your costumes! halloween or christmas! or any other type of costumes.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Aww WaY Cute!!!!!

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys!!! we worked extremely hard on them. and i think they turned out great for our first time sewing. and first time making costumes! lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Aw Those are so cute! Great job!! I'll have to look around for my Christmas pics from a few years ago!

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone else got any costumes that they've used or seen?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Cute costumes! I can't believe you are wearing tshirts in your Christmas parade... last year at ours it was -30 C! I don't even know why I rode in it, it was hell for us all.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
All of them including the evil unicorn are fabulous! You can tell everyone put some time into making them and it shows. Very nice everyone:D
I wonder if you could take human christmas socks, cut the foot out and use them on horses legs for decoration hmmm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts