The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who got a new saddle (or just new to you) for christmas? tell what brand and other things about it. maybe even post pics

i got the wintec close contact in caramel.!

VB!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I got a new saddle too :)

Im not sure what brand lol, i just know that it is an English Jumping Saddle.
It is actually new, Only used a few times, And needs to be polished etc, due to a horse dragging it across the barn lol.

I can't wait to put it on indigo, to see if it fits good, although im pretty sure it will, i just want to see it on him ^_^ LOL
Overall it is really awesome ! :)

here are pics !

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I gots me one! I'll get pics later, its by B Bar Saddlery (I think). Cherry red western, with silver, dark brown seat, -fake- rawhide, and it a 13". I also got a lime green barrel pad with it :3. It looks cuteeeeeee to the max on my pony!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
One of my students got a new saddle. Her mom bought her a horse not too long ago and she had me find a saddle for him. It's an older Stubben Siegfried, 17", in great condition. It fit him really well and it's just big enough that the daughter will grow in to it nicely. I "hid" it in the tack room for two weeks, hoping she wouldn't get too nosey, lol. "Santa" left it under the tree for her at home (she's 10 and doesn't believe in Santa, but "Santa" still brings her presents, lol).

I can't wait until she rides in it! lol I have just as much fun shopping for other people as I do myself ;-).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.