The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a little christmas photoshoot with the girls last week and got alot of pictures I love! My moms a pretty good photographer considering she hates it :lol: I put them together in a video...here it is!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Litttttle bump :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping up! :lol:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Great pictures! I love the snow, christmas pictures just seem... wrong without it.

And those are two very nicely put together mares, gorgeous, yes, but also excellent build!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures! I love the snow, christmas pictures just seem... wrong without it.

And those are two very nicely put together mares, gorgeous, yes, but also excellent build!
Thanks so much! I actually waited for the snow to take the pictures, usually we get snow in early November but we've just started getting it this year. :?

And I'm glad you think so! No one believe Starlite is a cross with her conformation, they think I lie about her breed LOL.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumping up for the holidays!! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
aw these are so adorable! my mom refused to get me christmas polos and a christmas halter just for pictures and cuteness lol.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aw these are so adorable! my mom refused to get me christmas polos and a christmas halter just for pictures and cuteness lol.
Hahaha, I wanted a read halter & green lead rope (or vice versa) for them, but firgured they'd look better in their bridles anyway.

& thank you! :D

·
Registered
815 Posts
Aren't you cold in that little sweater?
Anyway cute video! Love the horses, wish my horse was calm enough to ride play with in the snow!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pictures. It was an adorable video, thanks for sharing :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts