The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To celebrate, here a few of my favorite Chuck Norris Facts:

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.

Chuck Norris was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds.

Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Those are great! I love Chuck Norris jokes. :lol:

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Chuck is THE MAN!!! I swear he doesn't look a day over 45. And that is the best site ever :D.

Chuck Norris has the greatest poker face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Hehe he shares a bday with my BF and my friends baby, they share his awesomeness!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Who's Chuck Norris? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Wow M2G, I am surprised a giant Chuck Norris fist didn't pop out of your computer and beat you down just then! lol

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Wow M2G, I am surprised a giant Chuck Norris fist didn't pop out of your computer and beat you down just then! lol
hahahahaha I'm totally serious to. He came in the saloon section a few times so I could only guess what he might involved in?? I honestly have no idea. Then again, it would take me .2 seconds to google him up and see who he is :lol:

Maybe I rather live in ignorance :p

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
No need. I don't know that he is a popular in Canada as he is here. He was the world Karate champion several times in his youth and went on to star in a buttload of war-type movies that always resulted in him using his karate moves to beat the crap out of an impossible amount of bad guys. I think he is most recognized though by his leading role in "Walker: Texas Ranger". I think that one of the reasons why he is so famous and well likes isn't that he is a good actor (which frankly, he isn't). It is that he isn't one of those fake kung-fu types. He really knows his stuff, which is proved by his world titles, and always conducts himself as a gentleman. Very polite and proper. I don't recall having ever heard any bad press about him at all. A friend of mine played an extra in a couple of the W:TR episodes and said that Chuck was very nice and approachable, easy to talk to and willing to talk to anyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts