The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
I would go with Professional's Choice 100%. I have back boots that are Classic Equine and I strongly dislike them. My front boots are Professional's choice and I wouldn't go without them.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
What bad things have you heard about Professional's Choice?

I myself have tried both brands on my horses, and I personally don't like the Classic Equine Legacy. I tried multiple sizes and I just couldn't get them to fit right. The darts never lined up where they were supposed to.

I myself use the Professional Choice SMB 3. I've tried the Elites and I don't like them as much, as they feel more flimsy to me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What bad things have you heard about Professional's Choice?

I myself have tried both brands on my horses, and I personally don't like the Classic Equine Legacy. I tried multiple sizes and I just couldn't get them to fit right. The darts never lined up where they were supposed to.

I myself use the Professional Choice SMB 3. I've tried the Elites and I don't like them as much, as they feel more flimsy to me.

A girl I follow on Instagram used them on her horse for show one day, once she took them off her horses legs were supper red all down the tendon area. That was the only real bad thing I heard about them, but it may from her not putting them on correctly. (She was using the Elites)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.