The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stud has been suffering from severe colic, I have tried everything from natural remedies to commercial products & i've been unsuccessful with them all. I have recently purchased an automatic nose bag feeda from a distributor here in Australia. So far so good, its been about a week & he's already used to going to it for his feeds & he seems to be feeling better, just hopping this is going to do the trick. I am wondering if there is anyone else out there who has used one? Can you give me some feed back as to what you think of the product. If you have no idea what i'm talking about check it out at www.autofeeder.com.au

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Is it one prolonged bout of colic or repeat instances? When does is occur--have you noticed any kind of pattern? What does your horse normally get fed (concentrate and forage) and how much of each by weight? What is your horse's turnout like? What is your horse used for? What treatments/supplements have you used for colic? How has he been diagnosed? What did your vet say?

You mentioned laminitis and behavioral issues in your topic but didn't say anything about them. What is the story with that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.