The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in my second semester of my first year of college. I have to go two more years at the community college because of how many credits etc I need to be able to goto the college I want to attend to get my Bachelors.:p
Anyways, i am more then excited to goto that college.
here is why.
1.my boyfriend is gonna go to the same college as me.
2. There are tons of areas for riding :) and I can take a look at the barns an ride at that barn when I don't have homework or what not :)

My boyfriend is getting a degree in buisness because he wants to start a photography buisness which is his back up plan to whatever he makes ajob in first :)
my carier plan is to be a preschool teacher-2nd grade and dothat for a few years then later get my barn buisness up and running after me and tyler get married and when we get settled in as a married couple. This wont be until after we finish college of course but its just a scary thought but really cool feeling :)

My barn will be on the land that my parents live on because they said, I could live on the land and keep it there :) so I already know were I am gonna run it but I am wanting to you know take it slow and figure out my plans and stuff before any of this happends.

All of you are more then supportive like a second family to me :)
I just wanted to share you some exciting news.

because everyone should be able to hear my exciting news. but yea I am doing well in school.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.