The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Collegiate CC saddle, stirrups, bridle, breastplate, girth, pads

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  horseluver250 
#1 ·
I really really want a western saddle (I have no idea why I had it in my head I wanted to switch back to english haha) ... soo I am selling off all my english tack. All the leather matches for the set. What I have:

-17" Collegiate Close Contact saddle. Regular Tree. The leather is extremely soft and supple. Matching leathers and the irons go with it. $400 or offer

-Matching leather girth. 52" $18

-Chetek breastplate with elastic on the sides with running attachment.
Adjustable. Horse size. Used 3 times. $35

-Kincade Raised bridle with laced reins. Used 3 times. Horse size. $45

-Wither back half pad. White. Used 3 times (with a pad underneath). $35

-Roma quilted pad. Square. White. Only used a few times, very clean. $15

- Rubber reins stops. black $1

I will do a package deal if you want everything together or several items. I won't ship out of lower 48 states.

This is a pic I just snapped when I was bringing everything in to clean. I will take better individual pics after I get everything cleaned and conditioned.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Heres some pics of everything cleaned up (except the pads- I still need to wash those).
There is a spot under the flap on the saddle the leather is bunched up looking - I took a pic. It was like that when I bought it, not sure what it is from but doesn't effect the integrity of the saddle. I just forgot about it completely, I will drop my price down to $350 because of it. There is one tiny nick on the cantle.

Attachments

#12 · (Edited)
Beau Baby - I can't get the pic to work. I use the saddle on my TB, he needs and extra half pad though for it to fit as its a big too wide on him and doesn't give much wither clearance without it. I had the same exact saddle, but is a 16.5" that I used on my QH. He was built like a bulldog but had some withers to him and it fit him comfortably as well. What are you using on your horse now?

luvmyperch- just pmed you shipping info

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.