2X Congress Champion
Drinkware Amber Drink Alcoholic beverage Gas

Amber Gas Tints and shades Sky Art
3X Top Five

3X Top Ten

It’s hard to put into words the last two weeks and what they’ve meant to me but I’m going to try anyways.

It’s been four years since we last showed at the Color Breed Congress and five since I took Annie and thought “I’m never going to be able to top this”. Boy, was I wrong. It was truly full circle to be able to bring Marty (Annie’s baby). I had the absolute time of my life with the best horses, family, and friends around (old friends and new friends alike).

It was so very special to be able to show with my sister and our geldings we bred and raised ourselves. Being able to show and do this crazy horse thing with my sister is not something I take for granted. Her and Benson are the dream team and ended up placing in every single one of their classes. Mr. Perfect did not disappoint.

More than anything else, I want to thank Marty for doing his absolute best he could each and every class. I asked him to do the all-around events for me as a three-year-old and he never disappointed with his try. With our hard work and never give up attitude he ended up a 2X CBC Champion. I could not be more proud to call him mine.
Atmosphere Sky Blue Azure Automotive lighting

It’s been an unforgettable year!! Now it’s time to let Marty relax and hit the trails for camping season!

Horse Footwear Trousers Coat Horse tack
Face Horse Smile Flash photography Gesture

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Back To The Future "Marty"
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SWEET! Congratulations! You both did great! I love CBC & the Worlds.

I'm hoping to be back there next year, this time with Snow White (reg. name Classic Play Style). We'll see, she may be pregnant this time next year.
Thank you!! I would love to do Pinto World next as a goal, but we just love the Color Breed congress! It's such a fun show with great people and horses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.