The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one of my things i do with every horse i have owned/leased is find that colour that looks great on them! With johnny it is pretty hard to do so, he is a very bright bay. I have a orange and burgundy saddle pad which i have not yet tried on him. I have used a baby blue one on him but i don't like it very much, i need to find the perfect colour!
i don't mean to sound picky, its just one of those weird things i like!
any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
any pics of him ??

i still havent decided colors for my horse either =]

·
Registered
154 Posts
He's handsome.....I think navy blue would look very classy on him.:D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i vote hunter green as well !

·
Registered
81 Posts
I still stand with my hunter green choice, BUT, if it turns out you like both, they sell an awful lot of things with hunter and navy combined. That could be another option. :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I was gonna say hunter green. haha. But people beat me to it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Go with the hunter green!! :)
And I do the same thing with my tack. Darlin had blue, Bandit has green, HeeMan has purple, and Mack has red. Im that way too!

·
Registered
470 Posts
A nice bright blue!
Or red :D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Bright blue, or orange! The other colours suggested would look nice as well, but it is a personal preferance or mine to have bright colours on my horse :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
wow! it's funny you think about for the colour that will look the best on your horse! I just buy something if i like it, it always looks good on him :) I personally think dark horses look better with light colours and light horses with dark colours. Yours is just in the middle haha. I would try with orange or normal blue (not to light or dark). xx

·
Registered
1 Posts
So one of my things i do with every horse i have owned/leased is find that colour that looks great on them! With johnny it is pretty hard to do so, he is a very bright bay. I have a orange and burgundy saddle pad which i have not yet tried on him. I have used a baby blue one on him but i don't like it very much, i need to find the perfect colour!
i don't mean to sound picky, its just one of those weird things i like!
any suggestions?

Go to the following website: http:www.bonvivantequine.com
They have every color under the rainbow. You can find colorful saddle pads and matching colorful bridles and browbands made by Pink Equine. I just bought a lime green bridle and a matching lime green saddle pad. My wife got a pink bridle and pink saddle pad. Great quality and we get lots of compliments on them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.