The Horse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How will my colt look as an adult? When he was born they told me he looked black.

Picture at 6 months when he arrived (not in good condition and full of parasites):
Horse Plant Working animal Liver Tree

Horse Eye Working animal Liver Horse supplies

Now he's in his winter coat, at 9-10 months and looks like this:

Dog breed Liver Fawn Grass Terrestrial animal

Sky Horse Cloud Eye Liver

Sky Horse Eye Cloud Working animal

·
Registered
165 Posts
How will my colt look as an adult? When he was born they told me he looked black.
He looks like a classic Dark Bay/Brown to me. Very handsome, with just enough chrome to add character.

I love uncommon colors and adore white patterns, but there is something to be said for solid, dark colored horses. They have a certain "sharpness" to their uncomplicated looks that flashier horses can lack.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He looks like a classic Dark Bay/Brown to me. Very handsome, with just enough chrome to add character.

I love uncommon colors and adore white patterns, but there is something to be said for solid, dark colored horses. They have a certain "sharpness" to their uncomplicated looks that flashier horses can lack.
I love his color, but seems to me that he might get a bit lighter (I hope so! If not, I don't really care haha!). Still I find his development to be amazing and so entretaining to watch 🥰

·
Super Moderator
15,449 Posts
He is a dark bay. He may or may not fade some but he'll remain dark.

I bumped this thread. I think you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is a dark bay. He may or may not fade some but he'll remain dark.

I bumped this thread. I think you'll enjoy it.
Omgggg what an amazing post, thank you!! 😍😍😍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts