The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I am getting this colt he is SE arabian colt his name is Izzy. Im not to fond of the name I have a couple name ideas in mind. But would it be alright to rename him like it wouldnt confuse him to much or anything, he is going to be 2 soon so hes not that old. Also any ideas for names.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
could we see his pedigree? its often helpful when coming up with names.
I have a whole list of horse names ive come up with over the years, but whenever i need it i cant find it!
lol i'll have a think about it

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Happy New Year to you,too!
He is such a cutie! lol if I were you I might call him Socky. Is he registered? He is quite handsome, except that halter is HUGE on him and he has a hay gut, but hey, he's a baby, lol. Maybe if he's regsired come up with some nickname from that, if you can even pronounce his registered name(most arabs have Arab names)! lol...... OOO! I have one! How about Shamrock? And you could call him Rocky or Sham for short? I LOVE that! He looks like a Shamrock to me! Good Luck! :)
Oh, and BTW, horses dont really know their names like we do. It's just a thing we give them to....well...name them. They don't call each other by their names! lol :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
What about Rasui (Raz - oo - ee) It is Ancient Egyptian for Dream. Then if you show him you could encorporate the word Dream in his show name. He's just gorgeous by the way!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy New Year to you,too!
He is such a cutie! lol if I were you I might call him Socky. Is he registered? He is quite handsome, except that halter is HUGE on him and he has a hay gut, but hey, he's a baby, lol. Maybe if he's regsired come up with some nickname from that, if you can even pronounce his registered name(most arabs have Arab names)! lol...... OOO! I have one! How about Shamrock? And you could call him Rocky or Sham for short? I LOVE that! He looks like a Shamrock to me! Good Luck! :)
Oh, and BTW, horses dont really know their names like we do. It's just a thing we give them to....well...name them. They don't call each other by their names! lol :)
I love the name Sham thanks I actually always wanted to name a horse EXACTLY like him that I just had forgot with all the things going on latly. So thanks a bunch also I origanlly liked the name from the book King of The Wind. Im not a big book/reading person at all but I loved that book and read the whole thing I would recommend everybody who loves horses to it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.