The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about starting up this thread, because we are going for photos on Wednesday, so I thought I would start off a new thread where you can come post photos with your other or better half :wink: We have a post started with that in a different area, but wanted to start one up here.

Wanting to share this site. He's a close friend of mine(one of my pro photography friends anyways)a paramedic who works here locally. Airdrie Wedding & Maternity Photographer - John Boccabella Photography

So come share away your best photos with your honey. Make sure to keep coming back to post new ones should you get some new ones :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Here's my fiance Patrick and I. =) Getting married Oct 16, 2012. =)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Great pictures guys! I only have picture of me and my hubby at our wedding (No together pictures since)

I hope to get some family photo's this year after the baby is born! :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tiffany, I'll take some photos of you guys when you're man is back in town. You've been married to long to not have any new pictures! bad girl.

·
Super Moderator
26,791 Posts
Getting photos with my man is next to impossible... but here's a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Yes Kelly I definatly think that after the baby is born we need to get some pictures! :) LOL

Farmpony I love the one of the dolphine kissing your boy, what a brave guy! :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
My fiance, don't really have many pics of us...:roll: camera shy hubbys...
11113.jpg
HEHE taken on camera phone...false eyelashes look terrible in 2mpx...

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Oh the one with the calves is adorable! We've been saying every year we should take one with a calf and foal - have not done it yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts