The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Obsidian Arabians is proud to announce that both - the exotic mare, TanZyr Midnight's Angel and MS Santana g-daughter, Midnight's Echo are confirmed in foal to Obsidian Dream S!
Dream is bred by Sapphire Farms and owned by Obsidian Arabians. We look forward to 2014 for 2 more exceptional foals added to our program. A very nice foal crop indeed for proud Daddy Dream!

BA Chevelle and Echo Empress are also IFT Dream.

Dream:

TanZyr Midnight Angel:

Midnight's Echo:

Echo Empress:

BA Chevelle:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I meant to say in my previous post, I hope they'll be some black foals from some of those crosses.
The 2 black mares are homozygous for black, so each foal will be guaranteed black. :wink:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Beautiful, beautiful horses! :D
Thanks so much trailhorserider! I am a bit biased, though I do choose them objectively, but it IS nice to hear such opinions from others who appreciate them. :wink:

LOVE the dam line on Midnights Echo! Should be a spectacular baby :)
I figured you'd like that one. Echo is a veritable TANK..her presence is absolutely commanding.

Another pic of her:

Her Dam Catalyna:

And Catalyna's Sire, MS Santana:

MS SANTANA #174601
(*Bask++ x SW Saruchna by *Sambor+)
1978 bay stallion
bred by Mystic Sands Arabian
1983 Canadian National Champion Stallion-unanimous
1983 US National Top-10 Stallion
1986 US National Champion Stallion-unanimous
1986 Star World Grand Champion Stallion-unanimous
No to be forgotten, this is her Daddy:

I expect the strong Polish influence Echo and Dream share will produce a HUGE Performance horse that can move!! Dream's Spanish blood will add some refinement as well..

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can't wait to see them when they arrive!

You have some truly beautiful horses.
I can hardly wait myself after having Fae! I will certainly be beside myself with more foals of that lovely filly's quality! :wink:

Thanks so much Julie! They have all been carefully selected and I'm very proud of them.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That should be a really looking baby! Hope you start a baby thread in the spring to keep track of the mare and her due date.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Nice parents! It's fun matching them up in your breeding program then seeing the results:D

It's long though, waiting 11 months :cry: Looking forward to pics next year!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.