The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They aren't the best pictures, but I tried. Rainy's part Thoroughbred and part Quarter Horse, with possibilities of other breeds- she's not registered, and her last owner was not willing to part with any papers she might've had.

I'll be going out on Wednesday, so I can get better pictures then if these aren't any good.
But yes. How does she look? She's four, and was broke out, then left in a pasture, then put back to work. She's only been consistently riding for about a year now.
Thanks!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly do you mean? And thank you. :) She was quite chubby when she arrived, I'm very pleased by how much weight she's lost.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
shes cute, i like her!
she is a little bit cow-hawked (her back haws come in and her toes go out) but thats no biggy, a lot of horses have it. :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! :) Lol, that's one I've actually heard of. I'm so bad when it comes to conformation and critique, so I'm betting a lot of these terms will go right over my head.

·
Registered
103 Posts
^^
We all had to learn :)

I'll try to explain my term. Um, see, the legs... you want them to come vertical and straight from the body of the horse. However, some horses stand with their legs up under them. Like they're leaning forward over their fron legs? Does that make any sense whatsoever? LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.