Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
just wanted to see if you could give me a hand with assessing my little guys conformation, its never been a strong point of mine! He's a 10hh Shetland Pony and I was considering doing a little in hand showing with him, but would like to know what i can about his faults before I do. I realise they're not the best photos to suss him out, but if you could do your best that would be great coz my camera has decided to conk out on me! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
965 Posts
Well, the first thing I noticed is that he needs to lose some weight and gain more muscle. Other than that, I can't really tell much else on his structure because of the pictures, and probably because it's really early in the morning and I can't see a darn thing lol. He looks cute though.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Pechos
he is actually on a diet at the moment and has lost weight from what he was when I first got him
he's a hardy little thing though and he doesn't lose weight easy, as for being a little floppy as far as the muscles go, he is actually only just starting training as he was unstarted when i bought him, pretty much just a paddock companion.
Am hoping to have some better pictures once my camera decides to live again, and hopefully the little ****** will have lost some more weight!!

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
It's impossible to say anything from these pics except the fact he certainly is not starving. lol! You should take better shots if you want a critique on confo.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah guess i was dreaming thinking someone might be able to give me some feedback with these photos. hopefully i can get the camera working over the next couple of days and add some better ones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.