The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
0___0 He is beautiful!

I would just say he looks a little camped under in the front and his pastern angles look off, but not too bad. He also seems short backed as well as short necked, but he looks well put together and looks very sturdy and well built. I'm sure as he is growing he will even out on the top line so no worries. He'd be an awesome hunter, but I'm just into those stocky hunter horses so I might be biased there (;

Overall he is stunning, you're lucky to have him!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much :)

Some more photos to get a better look at pasterns and neck.. I love that hs has a short back. I too am a fan of the stocky ones :p

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Gah he is so beautiful! I know, my horse is a stocky 15.1 ish QH that is short backed as well, and I love it because I am so short I feel normal on him! XD

In the second picture you can see his dropped pastern angles, which could be because they're a little long. Nothing wrong with some mild imperfections though! I don't see it causing too much trouble. His neck also looks significantly short in that picture as well with a high tie in.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha I'll never give him up unless I need to! Aha.. He hasn't been under saddle very long but has a lovely soft mouth and is quite responsive. I have put so much time into him.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
He is a cute horse. His rear end ..low tail set, croup area , cannot think of the term,
his hind end could have some improvement, but he is overall a nice looking little horse.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you :) he is only 3 although already 16.2.. He hasn't been under saddle long but I am sure he will grow into himself more as he gets older :)
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.