The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
you need more photos have a look at what photos you need to take and how he needs to stand. YOu need to take many posses front ones, back ones, a couple side on ones ect. the more photos the more accurate people can get. :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Thanks!
I will upload some tomorrow! ;)
COOL take good ones ! I do massive conformation judgings :) I have tests and sacs on horse conformation in school so i study heaps for it :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
From the side alone, I quite like this horse.

He has a nice shoulder, both slope and angle, his back is a bit on the long side BUT it is a strong back, he has a nice loin, his LS placement is not bad, he appears to have a adaquate hip and general hindquarter construction, he has nice overall balance.

If I were going to pick on something, I'd say he's a bit light in bone, and his head could maybe be a little more refined - but overall, a useful looking horse.

·
Registered
523 Posts
The side picture is the best one, I actually really like how he is put together. He has good angle to his shoulder and hip (those angles compliment each other nicely) and he has nice short pasterns :) His throatlatch could be a bit finer to match his light build but overall very cute!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I like him! I'm not great at confo but nothing is jumping out at me. Very cute :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow! Thanks everybody for commenting! ;)

His face is really helpful when I look for him in the herd since he doesn't have any markings :)

Thanks,
Monty4ever xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.