Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have chefs in here?

For a few days now, I have been thinking about taking on a cooking blog. I am unfortunately far from a chef, nor do I really know how to cook-nonetheless, I thought it would be fun to start up a blog about my self teaching of cooking.

Do we have anyone else here who might have a blog out? someone who is following a good blog? anyone interested to start one up with me? :D

Come ladies and gents! who here is up for taking on this challenge and release their inner cook!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Funny, I was talking with a friend just yesterday about starting up a blog and she suggested I try a cooking one! I love cooking. And taking pictures. And reading blogs. Putting the three together seems like a great idea. (esp after watching Julie and Julia) There are several blogs that I read to get new recipes. These are my favorites that are worth checking out...

www.thepioneerwoman.com is my absolute favorite. (she has a great story)
www.smittenkitchen.com is good but sometimes a little fancy.
www.joythebaker.com has some good stuff.
www.bakerella.com is incredible, but i just look at her pretty pictures. :D

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Oooo Sweet. I love to cook and am always looking for new recipes. I'm not great by anymeans, but I have some recipes that everyone seems to like. Now I'm going to go search for cooking blogs (I never even thought of looking there!)

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny, I was talking with a friend just yesterday about starting up a blog and she suggested I try a cooking one! I love cooking. And taking pictures. And reading blogs. Putting the three together seems like a great idea. (esp after watching Julie and Julia) There are several blogs that I read to get new recipes. These are my favorites that are worth checking out...

www.thepioneerwoman.com is my absolute favorite. (she has a great story)
www.smittenkitchen.com is good but sometimes a little fancy.
www.joythebaker.com has some good stuff.
www.bakerella.com is incredible, but i just look at her pretty pictures. :D
Great links! thanks for posting them! I guess a blog it is then :D off to start one up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.