The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Ha ha, looks like Annie in the winter. Bays have a tendency to get that color sometimes :)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Cool! Sometimes my horse Arrow goes like that. Its really pretty. And Love Story tends to do it too. I love it, I think it's so pretty

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh no! What happened? :(
2 weeks ago he was playing around outside.He went to kick but his back legs kicked into the shelter and got stuck and cut his back legs to the bone.After loseing alot of blood he also cut the nevrs and tendons in one leg.The vet said he will be fine.He started to do great cuts healing,graining some weigth.He started to stand on both back legs walk a little.My trainer did what she had to do comes back to check on him.Both his back ankles where touching the ground.EKK so she called the vet he comes over and he has never seen nothing like it.Even took some pictures of his legs.Not only one leg gave out they both did,He wasent in any paint he could still walk no promble.My trainer asked him to drug him up incass he was in pain.And she asked him if there was any chance of him better in the long run they put him down so he wouldent be in pain.It was for the best. srry if u have a hard time reading this lol im kind tired

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Aww...RIP Billy =(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.