The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the costs vary depending on the horses weight and other factors, but can anyone tell me what they have paid to have remove wolf teeth removed from an average size horse?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I had them taken out of my 4 yr old gelding and I think it was $70. That was 5 years ago though, so I could be remembering wrong...

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
I believe it was something like $50 - 70 couple years back. I don't remember the price for sure but not more than that.

·
Registered
594 Posts
The dentist came out for the regular floating and we asked to have them removed but he didn't have any in! Go figure.

Some horses don't get them.

·
Super Moderator
26,571 Posts
Riley was I think 75 for the farm call, 25 for the exam, then for drugs and extractions I think it was like 45ish? so all together about 145ish. farm call and exam fee will differ I'm sure. I had one tooth pulled for Blue and i think it was around 45ish, and the 75 farm fee.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Riley was I think 75 for the farm call, 25 for the exam, then for drugs and extractions I think it was like 45ish? so all together about 145ish. farm call and exam fee will differ I'm sure. I had one tooth pulled for Blue and i think it was around 45ish, and the 75 farm fee.
I did mine together with floating for both of them. So at least I saved on farm call and drugs. Lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.